Te Rama Estate, one of New Zealands finest properties, is being offered for sale for the first time in 23 years and only for the fourth time since 1886.
This is a rare opportunity to own an estate with a range of exceptional qualities rarely seen in one property. Situated only a short distance from Waikanae township and the metro services along with Transmission Gully nearing completion, makes for easy access to the CBD.
- Total privacy and tranquility
- 4.99ha section with native forest, exotic tree specimens, gardens and
- Award-winning Homestead designed by Novak and Middleton 2010.
- Stand alone 3 bed, 2 bath refurbished cottage
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Astro Turf Cricket Pitch
- Outbuildings including garage and carports
- 10 minutes from Kapiti Airport
- Golf, bowling, tennis clubs, biking/walking tracks, art and cultural
groups and so much more being offered on the vibrant Kapiti Coast.
VIEWERS ON TRADEME.CO.NZ* AND REALESTATE.CO.NZ - for additional photos and the floor plan, copy and paste the following URL: www.howardandco.nz/listing/H20234/
Price on Application
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Ensuites
Garages: 2 Garages, 2 Carports
Chattels: Homestead: Fixed Floor Coverings, Blinds, Curtains, Drapes. Cottage: Drapes, Fixed Floor Coverings, Light Fittings., Homestead: Cooktop/Oven, Dishwasher, Dish drawer x1, Light Fittings, Pool, Pool Accessories, Heated towel rail x3, Central Vacuum System, Bosch fridge. Cottage: Stove, Rangehood, Dishwasher
Building Area (Minimum): 359
Trademe Video Key: N0NW45iSBt8